Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,948
Posts341,994
Members27,639
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 35
mahokid 34
bran 34
erb923 30
kim 18
Member Spotlight
RonDon
RonDon
Rhode Island
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
2 members (Mark2dBVI, Rumlover), 710 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#8043 05/05/2009 06:56 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 179
nibs Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 179
If you hate dried out pork chops, here is a recipe that I found that always turns out moist. Even my husband likes it, and I never could get him to eat chops before.
2 pork chops
3 Tbl flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 Tbl butter or margarine
1/2 cup dry white wine, (I usually use Chardonnay)
2 Tbl lemon juice

-Melt butter or margarine in pan. Coat pork chops in flour mixture. Brown in butter about five minutes on each side over medium heat. Mix lemon juice in wine and pour over pork chops. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.


nibs
nibs #8044 05/05/2009 09:11 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,993
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,993
I marinate them in beer for a few hours before cooking on the grill and they come out moist and flavorful.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5