|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
16 members (luvtotravel, JamesTiberius, rglugeth, mark37, CaribbeanCanadians, dfmsml, marybeth, dayhiker, tangerine3, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, LindaRusso2000, 4 invisible),
424
guests, and
295
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534 Likes: 1 |
Same with Capital One. On line account and you can set the alerts for as low as $1.00 and also for international charges. Very rarely am I more than 5 steps away from the counter and the text alert hits my phone.
My foot fits right into my shoe and my shoe will fit right into your...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1 |
HillsideView said: Last time I had a problem I had used cc to buy tickets on Smith's ferry. Been using Native Son ever since and not a single problem. Native Son was admittedly having some problems for awhile about a year or 2 ago, which is why we always use cash for the ferry now. I guess they beefed up their credit card processing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|