Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, Maikelvdh, mark37, Marie, Bob O, PmB, 5 invisible), 415 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534
Likes: 1
Same with Capital One. On line account and you can set the alerts for as low as $1.00 and also for international charges. Very rarely am I more than 5 steps away from the counter and the text alert hits my phone.


My foot fits right into my shoe and my shoe will fit right into your...
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Quote
HillsideView said:
Last time I had a problem I had used cc to buy tickets on Smith's ferry. Been using Native Son ever since and not a single problem.


Native Son was admittedly having some problems for awhile about a year or 2 ago, which is why we always use cash for the ferry now. I guess they beefed up their credit card processing.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5