Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,969
Posts342,202
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 210
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
2 members (S/Y Mockingbird, 1 invisible), 426 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Louise,
I think a tablespoon or two of vinegar would tone down the hot sauce. If I remember correctly, Andy serves a small salad on the side with Italian dressing...........maybe that dressing helps calm down the heat too. Just thinking and daydreaming!!
Deb

#8973 02/22/2012 12:32 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,640
Likes: 31
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,640
Likes: 31
Thanks, Deb I will give that a try.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5