Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
320sycamore
320sycamore
Massachusetts
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
11 members (Manpot, MarleneS, tangerine3, Coconut Joe, Sxmroyalislander, 6 invisible), 383 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 240
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 240
I like more time on the sandy beaches and at the beach bars, so my preferred trip includes at least 2 full days around Jost. Having Sandy Spit or Sandy Cay all to myself is HEAVEN.

Monkey Point was not good snorkeling last Nov, but the Caves were awesome. I guess things are always changing with conditions. I really enjoyed the SUP around Saba. You didn't mention evening entertainment needs, but our trips are always planned around whatever live music may be available on certain dates, as well.

Hope you guys enjoy your trip! It's certainly addictive.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20
Looks like our dates are same as yours. I sent you a PM with more details - hope to meet up with you and your crew for a cocktail. Have a great trip!


[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5