|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
12 members (Shelly C, Sunflower, indi, Eva, Dirk Lovelace, RatmansWife, Manpot, KirkB, shortypowers, boucharda, 2 invisible),
361
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: I miss the glory days of TTOL
#344556
Mar 2nd a 02:18 AM
|
| by cwoody |
| cwoody |
Lots of options out there but there is only one TTOL.
Have you done a you tube search for "BVI" recently. Tons of amazing stuff.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry with a drone and a waterproof gopro and editing skills has posted a BVI video. Some of its amazing stuff. How many times have I walked thru the Baths, let me count the ways.
My Sunday morning ritual has become, check out the soggy dollar cam, and look for the latest BVI flicks. This is all very "entertaining".
However, I am getting ready for my 18th+ trip to the BVI since 1990 and for "real/current information from people I trust" and to prep for my upcoming trip, there is only one place I count/rely on............. TTOL (BVI)!
I was 36 when I first experienced the BVI and now 72. Have I changed? Not a bit. Has TTOL changed. Yep. All for the better.
See you all soon. ( and I will be flying my TTOL flag )
|
|
|
|
|
|