|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
12 members (Shelly C, Sunflower, indi, Eva, Dirk Lovelace, RatmansWife, Manpot, KirkB, shortypowers, boucharda, 2 invisible),
361
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: Anegada
#347598
May 27th a 12:03 AM
|
| by tmsxmsails |
| tmsxmsails |
I agree it's a bucket-list type of destination. You can take pride in extra effort it takes to get there (and back) and it's just a different feel. I'm not sure I agree that you should spend two nights there. We had planned on that but we got there early enough, rented a Moke and drove to the North side, did the bars and Loblolly, and then dinner at Wonky Dog (I think). Not sure what else we would have done the next day but I know you can do the Conch Island tour.
The anchor/mooring field is shallow. Don't stray too far out side the field (in a mono anyway). Ask me how I know...
|
|
|
|
|
|