Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
BillandElaine
BillandElaine
St Maarten
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
11 members (mahokid, JimandJane, BHK, Kmon, 7 invisible), 454 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
flyingjohn
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by LauraTheTshirtGal
LauraTheTshirtGal
...has resurfaced, literally! Apparently it doesn't float due to bottom damage so it will be on a land based vacation from now on unless someone has some magic they can work on it.

Dawg Rocks Mark


Thanks to Jim Kelley for spotting it and Bruce for relocating it to Ali Baba's. Stop by Ali Baba's, grab a beer, rum or whatever and give the Dawg a cheers...if you do, please share a pic, his daughter Nicole would love that! cheers

I should add there is a funny story behind this for those that didn't know Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie aka Dawg..... a long time active TTOL member and organizer of years of fun TTOL flotillas. I know others who were there can tell it better!
RIP Saildoggie
Attached Images
Liked Replies
by Manpot
Manpot
Oh my..the tales we could tell! I was with the Dawg on the Catfight when we hit the rock and then some other good folks put the marker there before the storm took it away.So happy to see it..wish I could have snagged it for CRC!! I will definitely toast Dawg at Ali Baba's..giving it my best Dawg impersonation!!!!
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5