Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
she314
she314
RI
Posts: 792
Joined: January 2001
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
4 members (JRT, SXMScubaman, UconnHusky47, tangerine3), 771 guests, and 178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
hkdiaz
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#328797 01/09/2025 6:21 PM
by vytis104
vytis104
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to make all our friends on this forum aware.

Our CC# was stolen at Ivans and while we were sleeping numerous attempts at fraud were thwarted by Citibank.

The entire staff is new from Jamaica. They were working as a team. Gathering info from my kids and me throughout the afternoon and dinner we spent there. My 12yo son told us the next day they asked for his zip code when he ordered a smoothie. Etc...

They were also adding drinks to our tab and playing games with the bill. Closing out over and over, etc...

Ivans was the only place I used this specific card.

Cash only from now on. I plan to write Chinnery ASAP.
Liked Replies
by vytis104
vytis104
Darlene from Ivans reached out to me and apologized, but I dont know what happened on their end.

As I said in the original post, I definitely plan to return; Im just going to bring cash. Too special a place for us to not go.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5