Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
7 members (BillDauterive, amsterdam360, Manpot, Jewelry Girl, 3 invisible), 463 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Aries4
Total Likes: 3
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Aries4
Aries4
If I catch a 7:30 am ferry on a Wednesday out of RT, do you think I could make an 11:45 am flight over at STT? I keep going back and forth on this thinking 4 hours should be enough but then I take into account Murphy's Law. I can use miles for that flight but I don't want to book that return flight if I need a later one. Any insights, personal anecdotes, jokes are welcome! pirate
Liked Replies
by GeorgeC1
GeorgeC1
7:30 ferry would put you at the airport at 9 am if things go perfect. Call it 10 when things are not so perfect. Lines are short before 11am. You will be fine.
1 member likes this
by RickG
RickG
AA has a 90-minute check in cutoff at STT. You cannot check bags or get a boarding pass onsite after that. We check in online and mostly do carryon only.

With carryon only, Global Entry, No agricultural exceptions (no food), TSA Pre-check, we get to our gate in less than an hour. AA starts boarding 60 minutes before departure and will leave early.

Cheers, RickG
1 member likes this
by Manpot
Manpot
And if you fly AA they will cut you off two hours before your flight..I say a definite "no".I spend my last night on STT at The Emerald Beach Resort at the end of the runway and have a nice relaxing dinner in Frenchtown..no stress..
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5