Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (SXMScubaman, Dan&Roxanne, RatmansWife, Two2go, Buddyhog, luvtotravel, 2 invisible), 388 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
bailau, onlymedication
Total Likes: 2
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#347677 05/29/2026 2:57 PM
by Manpot
Manpot
...boy is it!!! I am at CRC in Little Apple Bay and it is the quietist I have ever known it this time of year..everyone is talking about it, many blaming it on the worldwide problems.If you like the BVI's like this ( who doesnt) ..come on down. I was at The Sugar Mill..only one at the bar and maybe 20 folks for dinne all night.r.At Seb's, Joey the owner, said it was the busiest night they had had in a long time beacuse they had karaoke and a lot of locals showed up,
Liked Replies
#347684 May 29th a 05:47 PM
by steve74
steve74
Rob, as you know, we usually come in June. I’d say that overall it was slower. There were FCS balls at Cooper at 2:00 pm - on an out of rotation day though.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5