TravelTalkOnline

Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat?

Posted By: bigbobthib

Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/26/2019 10:18 PM

My best place to stay
Sapphire {Stayed there over 10 times no complaints}
Best Beach Cupecoy
Food Mark's Place
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/26/2019 10:27 PM

Okay ... Best Place to Stay: Holland House (beach view rooms overlooking cruise port are second to none)
Best Beach: Orient
Best Food: Mark's Place
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 03:09 AM

Stay:so Chic Villas
Beach: Orient
Eat: Cote Pages in the village
Posted By: pat

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 04:37 AM

Best place to stay - tie between Beachside Villas and Grande Case Beach Club
Best beach - tie between Ans Marcel and Mullet Bay
Best place to eat - to satisfy the something for every taste - I agree - Marks Place
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 10:46 AM

Between Beachside Villas and Grand Case Beach Club to stay.

Beaches: Anse Marcel and Baie Longue

Best places to eat: almost everywhere! Easier to say where I don't like.
Posted By: SandS

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 12:53 PM

Simpson Bay Resort Flamboyant Building
Pinel Island
Greenhouse for casual dining
Posted By: Jaybird

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 12:57 PM

Les Balcons
Orient
Yvettes
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 01:14 PM

Stay The Belair
Beach The Belair beach
Eat The Gingerbread Cafe at The Belair

Why go anywhere!
Posted By: Kamehameha

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 01:19 PM

Sand S ......We stayed in the Villas bldg 2 years ago. Why do you suggest Flamboyant? Any certain room? Thanks so much.
Posted By: lina

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 01:28 PM

SIMPSON BAY VILLAS

MY FAVORITE BEACH COPECOY..MY HUSBAND'S ORIENT

SKIP JACKS OR NEWLY DISCOVERED BISTRO CARIB (SP)
Posted By: Speebs

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 01:36 PM

Hotel La Plantation

Beach Orient

Food Mark's Place
Posted By: robertl4

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 01:43 PM

Grand Case Beach Club & Le Petit Hotel (tie)
Petit Plage
L'Auberge Gourmande & Bistro Carabes (tie)
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 02:48 PM

Place to stay Mon Reve Guest House
Beach Orient
Food Le Piment & so many others
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/27/2019 03:07 PM

Best place to stay--Beachside Villas

Best beach--Beach at Beachside Villas
Best place to eat--The porch at my unit at Beachside Villas!! toast

(So, did anyone see the theme yet??? grin)
Posted By: bigbobthib

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 02/28/2019 09:06 PM

Mark's Place Rocks.....
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 03/02/2019 03:12 AM

It’s so funny that if you took the same size area in somewhere USA the reply’s would be so congruent but take an island in the Caribbean it is so diverse
Posted By: SandS

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 03/05/2019 03:35 AM

We own F16 for the month of February. We just came home Friday. All the two bedroom units are on the second &third floors. The view is beautiful and you are right on the beach. The only negative is that the beach is very dark at night. There are balconies off the second & third floors.
Posted By: johndana274

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 03/05/2019 02:39 PM

Best Place to Stay: Private villa above Happy Bay

Best Beach: Mullet

Best Place to Eat: Al Dente
Posted By: Artandtr08

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 03/05/2019 03:00 PM

Best Place to Stay: Sapphire (especially villas), haven't stayed anywhere else, love the location.

Best Beach: used to be Le Galion, now Divi Little Bay and Anse Marcel

Best Place to Eat: Mario Bistrot
Posted By: the captain

Re: Name your best place to stay, best beach and best place to eat? - 03/05/2019 09:00 PM

Best place to stay: Maho. (Im in my fully stocked unit and at the beach within 25 mins of touchdown.)

Best Beach: Tough one....., used to be Galion too when we had younger kids...Now I was impressed with Simpson Bay beaches...by BSV ^^^^

Best place to eat: Cynthias talk of the Town.....My mom has finally met her match!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline