Member Spotlight
FRANKIE2
FRANKIE2
S/V Event Horizon
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
BerneandGary, sxmdoc
Who's Online Now
34 registered members (Beansbbq, bbeach, SXMScubaman, Manpot, Todd, timnboston, jrw, Deepcut, nevar37, xrayman67, deliveryskipper, GeorgeC1, MrEZgoin, GaryB, SteveH, RickandJulie, Todd_Melinda_K, BillB42, Fletch, CaribbeanCanadians, kaba, bailau, gotaluvit, dolfer, wct49, MKGrey, NeilCanada, 7 invisible), 1,377 guests, and 114 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 minutes ago
I made reservations. Dress is what you'd wear to a nice island restaurant. Island style.
9 516 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 minutes ago
Atmosphere and ambiance is an important ingredient.
11 838 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
27 minutes ago
Jump to new posts Mark's [by Todd]
Sometimes I have to wonder, am I or are we (MJ & I) the only ones that are not Mark's fans? I put it at average at best, tried three times and even tried the mussels the last time based on suggestions, and again average. Probably won't go back for another try but I read the reviews and just wonder what are we missing?
0 21 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
35 minutes ago
Thanks all................
10 939 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
The Full Moon party is fun and reason enough to stay in the Trellis anchorage. Just check the mooring line as some are chewed up. There is also some space to anchor.
9 870 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by pat
We know of a very wealthy US developer who looked and liked it but he felt there was waaaay too much graft and corruption attached to it and too many pockets that needed to be filled to make it a worthy purchase .

That was probably one of my favorite moments asking those questions at a dumb golf meet and greet 😂😂😂😂
26 1,073 Read More
British Virgin Islands
2 hours ago
Perfect
2 192 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
We are driving up to Montreal on the July 4th weekend. Do you have their address ? Thanks.
1 284 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Need to buy a Mens collar shirt or polo shirt for changing on the beach.
Are there any shops selling dinner wear in Orient Village?
0 94 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
Zanshin - Where do you put your boat up for hurricane season? We are looking to take ours down island at the end of next season. Thanks.
8 226 Read More
British Virgin Islands
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by RatmansWife
All good information. Make sure you get medical evacuation insurance as well. We have a neighbor who had to pay out of pocket for evacuation to San Francisco this year. Look for a policy that takes you where you want to go, not to somewhere they determine you can be treated.

Very wise advice...in our case I looked into the cost of a flight to Miami if I had to fly our crew member out.
12 291 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Thanks for the pics. We’ve been watching the progress on “restoring a princess” on YouTube,but it’s nice to see live pics.
2 257 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
11 hours ago
Carol, the two pics are after Papagayo was demolished. Here are pics from before it was flattened.
Added a third picture of the beach chalet from before it was removed.
22 3,133 Read More
British Virgin Islands
18 hours ago
That’s gonna happen😂
11 782 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 11:47 PM
onlymedication--have no idea how long it takes to drive from JAX, but you should check it out. Straight shot down 95?? Dunno. Check it out.

And flying in and out on a weekend is a whole different situation than on a Tuesday.
30 1,512 Read More