salica - good info on the Antigua terminal. Fortunately we will be flying out of St. Martin so we won't have to deal with $8 bottles of water (and you know each of my kids would want one cause at that price it must be some great tasting water).

Kryssa - If I was flying from San Juan to Tortola I would look into an air charter. If you can't fill the plane you can often find people on this board or other boards to fill the extra seats. If you do manage to fill it the cost per seat is often just slightly more than a commercial ticket. The benefits are no security, no waiting in line to check luggage and get ticketed, no extra fees for luggage and generally no delays or schedule changes. Basically you just show up at the arranged time and go. I was very close to doing it for our upcoming flight to Antigua, but in the end the cost for that charter would have been a lot more. Oddly, a commercial flight from SJU is about the same price whether you fly to EIS or ANU, but a charter flight is 2-3x more to get to ANU.

Also, good advice from Carol (as always). I did check the Seabourne website a couple months ago because I was looking at changing our flight by a day. I did not see any flights from SJU>ANU on or around the dates of our flight. I figured maybe they were all full and that's why they weren't showing up. To be sure I checked my confirmation number and it still came up as expected on the Seabourne website so I figured our flight was still on. I probably should have called at that point but didn't since my confirmation number still showed us on the flight. Maybe checking a site such as flight aware would have given me more time and options.