|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
19 members (MamaB, TIM, inspectormark, tangerine3, maineskier69, BigGreenFan, Rumlover, JandIrene, SharonfromSXM, SXMScubaman, S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, 4 invisible),
379
guests, and
115
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36 |
We're traveling to Virgin Gorda from St. John early this Sunday (getting to St. John Saturday PM and heading out on an early ferry). I was thinking about spending a few hours on Cane Garden Bay before heading over to VG. Is there a place when you can secure luggage if we decide to do this? I thought that a place like Myett's might for a fee or if we have lunch at their place. But I have no idea. Thanks in advance for any info.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|