Thanks to all that gave some input and the private messages.

When you click an image you now get a larger picture. I'm using Wix which I really like but some things it just doesn't seem to give you much control over. For example when you click on the picture it gives you the size image that they've decided you get.

Engine specs now included. Not sure how I neglected that but that's why you get someone else to look it over!

Updated the fridge/freezer specs to include the volume in cubic feet.

I'm not actually sure how large the genoa is. I know that sounds stupid and I really ought to know that. I'm thinking it's 120% but I can't find any documentation for that number so I'm not sure right now why I think that. As soon as I figure it out I will surely add it.

Lisa - I will add details regarding storage once I get on the boat for it's maiden voyage Oct. 15. Maybe see you at CYOA? Again... I'm glad I asked you guys for some feedback 'cause I would not have thought of adding that information. What I bring can fit into a back pack. But obviously the point of the website is not to assist me. So good feedback!

The direction I hope to take the web site is to add more system information, i.e., my experiences rolled into a user manual for each system. This will take some time to pull together.

That 12V fridge in the cockpit. It will be interesting to see how well it works. I'll report some time when I have some experience.

Thanks again and please if anyone else has some feedback I'll be happy to receive it.

Life's short - sail more!