I would rate Disney first ....but I have to say this NCL....comes mighty darn close.

and part of that is because we are more knowledgeable as well.

The more you cruise...the more you know what to prebook...the more you know what is important to you.

Each cruise more defines what it is you expect.

If I had known on prior cruises what i know now...I may be able to rate them higher.

For example....We did not book the alcohol package on Princess....It was our second cruise...we did not know to do that....and Disney was our first cruise and they only let you book wine packages.

Drinking is important to us...now we know...prebook the liquor package....drink and don't worry about the cost of each drink.

Another thing important to us is internet. We have always bought a package on the ship...usually a smaller one....and then we sit and watch the time tick away because it is so slow. This time...we bought the unlimited package....it was faster...and freeing...because we did not worry about the minutes ticking away.

We have also learned more about the room categories....we know what we want...and what to ask for.

So with experience come knowledge. It doesn't mean what is important to us...will be important to others....but it certainly makes it more enjoyable for us.

We did this cruise right....we knew what was important to us...and booked it accordingly.

So to say NCL is better than princess might not be Princess fault...because we did not book the things on Princess that we booked on ncl.

I guess the way to truly compare...is to book the exact same things on each cruise line.

I would still highly recommend Disney for families....they have something for everyone.

[Linked Image]