rural carrier, thanks for your input...man,,,everyone gets different answers. What's with the 20 per cent tax! I appreciate your clarification of what you were told. Did you mean by your comments that it would be Royal Palm Resort that offered this unit into the RCI company,,,not a private owner. That part of it all still confuses me,,and is not really that important, but i would love to understand fully how this all works. If , in fact, it is Royal Palm,,then why the timeshare tax of 50 bucks. Would that not mean that they are offering it as a hotel rental, thus charging the 10 bucks a day, etc. etc. Also, I had read somewhere in reviews, that wifi was free in all "rooms" now, not just in lobby? lol....quite hard to get someone at resort to give the same answer....oh well,,I am happy we are going to be staying there,,,great locate....and I missed going to SXM last year. I ask all these questions so I can be upfront with our fellow newbie travellers so they know what to expect. I would appreciate the same from them.

Randy and Meg Young