My Wife and I just had our honeymoon on a Moorings 393 PC in June. We had a wonderful time, though we did have another couple along who were our good friends. I would suggest you take the time and visit Anegada for a night. We decided to add it and we were glad we did. We rented scooters and went all around the island and ate at the Wonky Dog. It was in the top two meals I’ve ever had in my life and I’ve been wine and dined with my Wife in NYC a lot for her job so that is saying something.
I would get up early and get to where you are going to relax for the rest of the day, get a good spot, and have calmer seas. I would get up around 6am, have coffee, and run to the next area while everyone slept. If you want to, PM me and I’ll send you my detailed planning including the food planning.

Here was our itinerary.
Day 1- Head out of Roadtown to Norman, dive the caves, and party at Willie T’s.
Day 2- Head to Salt Island, snorkel the Rhone, spend overnight at Cooper Island. (It’s closed from Aug 15- 16 Oct according to their website). It was a great place to eat.
Day 3- Head to Levereck Bay (contact Nick, he’ll set you up) rent a car do the Baths, Hog Heaven, and explore Virgin Gorda.
Day 4- Head to Saba Rock, have drinks at happy hour, cooked on the boat.
Day 5- Get up extra early and head to Anegada (2 ½ hour run in the PC), Explore the island, Wonky Dog for dinner. Go and you won’t be disappointed.
Day 6- Up early again and run to Spit Cay, Soggy Dollar Bar, then Spend the night at CGB.
Day 7- We were going to head to Cooper Island again, but decided to do Norman again because it was rough. We ate at the Pirates Bight Restaurant and it was both romantic and good food.
Day 8- Snorkeled the Indians and returned the boat by 10am to the Moorings.

If we had to do it over again I would have added in another day so we could have explored JVD and relaxed a little more after the run from Anegada.