|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
|
|
|
13 members (MarleneS, tangerine3, Coconut Joe, Sxmroyalislander, pedalpusher, Bob O, MNsnowbird, GaryC, 5 invisible),
395
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
Aside from running into some closures while you're down at that time, your itinerary sounds like a good one.
I think Cooper Island Beach Club will be closed at that time - as will Saba Rock in North Sound, I believe. Leverick will be open so if you have A/C, you might think about taking a slip there so you can hook up to shore power and save yourself using the generator - price is the same as a mooring ball -- electricity will be extra but you get ice and water fill-up included. I believe Soggy Dollar Bar will be open on JVD and I'm fairly sure Foxy's is as well. CGB will have places still open -- others can weigh in on closures.
Have a fantastic time and congratulations!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|