This is purely MY opinion, but I don't personally feel Dreams Beach on Baie Nettle is much of a swimming beach with all the great ones the island has to offer on both sides. It's not terrible, but certainly not one of the best either. But the Dreams staff rakes it every morning and certainly keeps it very clean and inviting.

Dreams Beach itself is relatively small by comparison to Orient, Mullet or Simpson Bay Beach although it's very long; the beach furnishings are outstanding but the slant of the beach doesn't allow for great sunning exposure; but OMGoodness, the food there is absolutely incredible and the service has been very good each time we've gone.

In my own personal dreams I would like to take the kitchen of Dreams along with some of their furnishings and combine these with the actual beach at the Anse Marcel Beach Club along with the uniqueness of the physical restaurant itself and I would be in my personal idea of heaven on the island. The restaurant at Anse Marcel is a nicer setting and the food is very, very good but I've always found the food at Dreams to be mostly exceptional.

Truth is - I love them both for very different reasons. But make sure you check with Dreams because I don't believe they're open every night for dinner although this may just apply to the time of year we're usually there.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."