|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, 7 invisible),
389
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 75
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 75 |
Hey all,
I'm looking at flights to STT or EIS for late December from Boston. I typically book my flights in October, so I was expecting/hoping for similar or less expensive flights booking further out... Not the case! Flights are very expensive and none of the non-stop's I usually book are available.
Am I trying to book too early? Is something going on I'm not aware of?
Thanks! Drew
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|