|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
12 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Rover, tangerine3, bran, SXMbeachman, MarleneS, PmB, SXMScubaman, Rumlover, SXMNAN, FantasyFrank, 1 invisible),
370
guests, and
96
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 427
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 427 |
JD,
We have a 10 ft and a 14 ft inflatable SUP from Tower. I much prefer the 14 ft one, when paddling it goes very straight. I can paddle several times on the same side and it just goes straight. The 10 ft one turns with every stroke. I've carried two passengers and myself on the 14 footer. I don't have experience with a Jimmy Stykes model but I would consider a longer one.
Tony
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|