|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
23 members (Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
376
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 58
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 58 |
I also just picked up a 10 ft Tower Adventurer 2. It is very rigid - a lot more so than I expected from an inflatable. I will admit that I've used it only twice so far in our home waters of Casco Bay but only because I ordered it just before Labor Day. I'm looking forward to using it a lot more next season.
One feature I already like a lot more than a rigid board is that it has a nice carrying handle in the middle vs an indented handle in the hard board. It makes the board a lot easier to maneuver up/over/into wherever you need it to go. It is also lighter than a solid board.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|