|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,948
Posts341,994
Members27,639
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,023
Joined: October 2004
|
|
|
8 members (JimandBeth, Lionsail, Turf, SXMScubaman, robmoo12, YachtReprise, Kennys, 1 invisible),
371
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545 |
Update. We had to postpone our trip due to illness. Both hubby and I had the flu the week before the trip. We have travel insurance but honestly I don't think there will be much to recoup. Full refund on Air BB less the AirBB fees, full refund on the rental car and 85% refund on the rest of the hotels. Alaska air issued vouchers for full amount including upgrade and re instated the buy one get one for $99 that I used to purchase the tickets. they only charged out 1 $125 change fee. We are rescheduling for November as we have several other trips planned this year.
Rita It is better to be happy than it is to be right
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20170709/e/Rita+%26amp%3B+Tim+in+BVI/k/9d22/event.png)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|