Hi Everyone,
First some background: we usually visit St John during the New England schools April break. This year we opted for something different and booked our first bareboat charter out of Tortola. We had a great experience but I still arrived back home wanting to get back to St. John. A few months later, I got wind that a college aged girl in our neighborhood was watching another local teen for an extended period. I reached out to her to see if she would be willing to watch our two for a week and she said she was! I told my very understanding hubby to block his calendar for the last week in September because we were heading back to St. John!
What does this have to do with the BVI's? Well, after that nice long story I told you about wanting so desperately to get back to St John, once I had my week booked, I started thinking about booking a day trip to the BVI's. We had always booked private charters from St John which made sense for 4 of us. However this trip we were doing things off season and inexpensively. So the $$$ for a private charter for 2 just didn't add up. We think we'll try the ferry from St John for a day trip to Jost this time. We've been to White Bay before on charters, but nowhere else, and never by ferry. What do you recommend for an itinerary for the day? We usually have lunch at One Love but are willing to try somewhere different. Any suggestions for an itinerary based around ferry times that would factor in a good lunch spot would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

PS: For those of you that remember my comments about Pink Floyd in my last trip report, I can assure you that I since have downloaded the songs on my phone and play them whenever I'm looking to channel that afternoon in North Sound. Good times...