|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
13 members (Eva, deliveryskipper, connie, bbeach, Billtjw, ndfaninnc, Brad_Va, Sea_Skyman, MrWhiskerssammy, cabokid, 3 invisible),
388
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
There is a post at the Bvi community Facebook page as follows: "I think someone needs to check the dinghy dock in Cane Garden Bay. Not sure who's responsibility it is. I.know swells always take a beating on it but this evening a woman getting off a dinghy completely fell through into the water. I hope she is ok but friends who saw it were pretty shocked. Others had to help her out."
Be careful.
Warren
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|