|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,139
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,610
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
13 members (Caribman, GAD, Fred, Arbor88, BoatGuy, Dan&Roxanne, BELLEAMI, Kennys, bukovsrp, xrayman67, 3 invisible),
1,299
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3 |
* Re: Headed to Los Cabos Hey Tom, Never been but I know by your posts you love the history of places. I am a big John Macdonald fan. Travis McGee is my hero, if you know what I mean. I know that JM wrote some book while living in Mexico and a couple are around the Cabo area. Here is a website I found that references some of them. I know they are all good reads and being written in the 60's and 70's it would be fun to see what is still around. If you take this route I hope you have better luck than me trying to find where the Busted Flush was docked in Fort Lauderdale. http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/3323-the-damned-by-john-d-macdonald
|
|
|
|
|
|
|