Re: photos...my dream is to be able to post an image from Google or Amazon photos since all my pics are on auto to go to the cloud. The "share image" link just puts a link not a pic. This would eliminate a need for Photobucket etc..

Re: Mexican Restaurant (La Patrona)..not a fan of Mexican food so not a proper critic. Looks nice though but usually not very busy.

Anyway...warm sunrise reflecting off all the yachts in the Bay..great view of Saba the last two days and yesterday I could see (right to left) Saba, Statia, St. Kitts, Nevis and, from near the Westin, St. Barts.

Here is Saba this am...

[Linked Image]

..and there is significant construction going on the hill at the west end of the lagoon. Decent size road being constructed and a large housing/whatever complex. Pic is from about two miles away (B building SBR)so kinda lame but Mary's Boon bottom right, Karacter bottom left and between is the construction. Obviously distance is compressed and the building is a decent distance away. Retaining wall visible above the road.

[Linked Image]

The last pic is a friend (one of MANY) we met yesterday near the Westin...literally hundreds of his relatives there.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by boucharda; 01/22/2017 08:28 AM.