I spent a night on the dock there last year on a 41' monohull and it was pretty rocky, granted I was on the middle dock and only the third slip in. They have a ferry that runs all night back and forth to somewhere near the airport and you will hear it and feel it all night. That said, if you're on a cat, they had put those either up against the hard all the way in or oriented perpendicular, so those will be a much smoother night. Power and water are extra, but the shower facilities are reasonably nice.

As for Scrub Island, it was a nice spot, the pool is great and they have a floating trampoline off their beach (which is easily seen from the pool deck). We like Peter Island better, but it is a different animal. They have a couple restaurants, we tried the one by the pool and it was good. Resort food and prices, but good quality. They also had a decent night scene, but that largely will depend on when you're there. Like any resort, go in and open a house account while you're there and the largely treat you like full on hotel guests, just be prepared to wait a little if you try to check out when everyone else does.

It is also just a short dingy ride over to Marina Cay and their Pussers shop and bar, so if you haven't been and are looking for things to do, my wife and I enjoyed it and still use our souvenir shot glasses to prepare our livers for the next trip.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, this is enough of a book report for the board.