|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Billtjw, cabokid, mahokid, ndfaninnc, dcareri, Sea_Skyman, timnboston, davidandsusannj, lovemysxm, REH, 2 invisible),
357
guests, and
89
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414 |
I'm so silly. Wanted to go there for several trips but I never knew there was a Foxies and there was Foxies Taboo. I've searched the coast trying to figure out how you got from Foxies to where I guessed the bubbly pool was. After too many years I finally figured out where it really is and how to get there. We haven't been there yet but next time I think it's going to happen! Don't follow me to Anagada, I think I know what I'm doing but you never know if the guy in front of you knows where he is or not!
Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|