I am amazed how sideways this thread has become. My original post was aimed at expressing our delight with the experience we had at the Beach Club. Having just returned from our trip and looking at our credit card receipts, we were indeed charged $75 per person for the lobster at Wonky Dog. Least we get sideways again, we were delighted with the experience at Wondy Dog and will return again. We had made our reservation over a cell phone prior to arrival and were unaware that we could have ordered a half lobster for $40 (which we discovered only after arriving in person at the restaurant). Clearly, had we know about this option, we would have either ordered half lobsters for each person or split the whole lobster between each couple. In the end, it was not an issue, as we took an ample supply of leftover lobster back to the boat and had an awesome lobster caesar salad the following evening. Now my only concern is that if sleepychef is correct with his pricing, we got screwed by the Wonky Dog with our bill. I have no belief that this is the case, but........

Sailing is not a matter of life and death-it is more important than that