|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
16 members (IWIWSE, Steve&Rachel, golda1, Snorkeller, Buddyhog, JimmyZ, Kennys, bran, Sunsingers, Kmon, Arbor88, cabokid, caribmichael, DBESXM, SuzJon, 1 invisible),
1,396
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 925
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 925 |
I'll be in STT for a couple of days and have a couple of questions. Local knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
I'm getting a rental car. Is there a better value than the national companies? Someone who can give me a ride back to the CG Station would be really great.
I need a place to park the rental for two nights near either the CG Station or Yacht Grande. Recommendations without breaking the bank?
Thanks in advance.
dave
S/V Auspicious
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|