|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, S/Y Mockingbird, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, 3 invisible),
367
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
For two days of Tortola exploring I would not stay in Roadtown. Think about Cane Garden Bay (Agape are sponsors here)..or Apple Bay ( Sebastian's will do two nights). I would check Emerald Beach for rates..nicer than the Beachcomber and sometimes reasonably priced. If you stay at the Beachcomber you can pop next door to the Emerald for bar and restaurant. I would splurge for dinner in St Thomas at " Oceana" on the point in French Town..outstanding..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|