|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
16 members (Caribman, SXMScubaman, Wylie23, mez, Dan&Roxanne, GettingThere, RickandJulie, Rumlover, Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, SarahJane, 3 invisible),
423
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 10 |
Thanks for the suggestions.
I will try to coordinate Sebastian's for Sunday night . .they look like they will do the one night. I want to drive around the north side of Tortola anyway spending a little time at a few of the beaches I have never been to. . .unless of course we stop somewhere we like and don't leave all day.
I will also contact Jerry's. Local name that might be more accommodating is a perfect suggestion and what I was looking for. I am also happy to support TTOL sponsors.
Cottagegirl - I called the ferry companies and they all confirmed the ferries will be running on a normal schedule. I will definitely be checking again a couple of days before arriving. I will let you know what I confirm again.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|