Hi, Rick,

The Edge is a ferry that I believe can be booked through Aqua Mania or probably most of the hotel concierge/activity desks.

The ride over on the Edge is not for those who suffer from the dreaded mal de mer and we saw many holding their paper bags in hand on our trip over to Saba. Coming back it was much better and on our stay-over trip we flew r/t.

The taxi tour dropped off hikers and took us around the island allowing a restroom stop and then the tour itself with a stop at the lovely church out there, stops at the Saba Lace Shop where you could purchase beautiful handmade lace pieces and a ride through the hydroponic garden area and ultimately alovely lunch at Queens Garden. I don't know if you can specify where you want to eat lunch but that luncheon at QGI was incredible and I would find a way to eat there if at all possible.

We did have a brief stop for those wanting to purchase Saba Spice or souvenirs but there isn't (or wasn't when we were last there....) a lot of shopping ops though we did manage to find a tee shirt.

Last edited by pat; 03/15/2017 11:19 AM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."