Great tips and insight. We always have "intentions" but that doesn't mean we have to stick to them. This is the entire crews first time sailing around St. Martin so we'll take it day to day once we are onboard. Always helps to have an outline though!

I like the idea of stopping in Marcel just to clear in and then moving on to Grand Case.

Is the captain always required to clear in the boat and crew.... or can that duty be performed by the mate?

Since DYC is located on the French side, it probably doesn't make sense to stay in Simpson Bay the last night (Saturday). I imagine we would have to clear in/out of the dutch side and clear in on the French side. Seems like staying in Marigot would make a lot more sense?

tmsxmsails... you are right- my online search states cruising permits for Anguilla are $100/day! Snorkeling better be good! Thanks for sharing your blog- enjoyed browsing. This group won't be shy about strolling Club Orient Beach... I'm sure we'll be anchoring by Green Cay! Look forward to your June trip report.

Last edited by trespalmas; 04/03/2017 11:58 AM.