We have used triple aaa since 2000 and we have paid the same rate for 17 years. I would never use anyone else.

We have also stayed at club orient that same amount of time. We have been through several managers, and lots of staff changes.

By the way... Nancy from papagayo, has opened a restaurant in France.... and is doing well.

Willy was the first person we met at club orient in 1999. Her kindness is what drew us to book there in the first place... and she is still there... and is newly married!

We love the iguanas... I have even fed them by hand. They let me know when it is lunch time because they always come out about noon... lol Hundreds of them!

Steve and I do our best to treat others with respect. So yes... I agree that when you are kind to others ... they reciprocate...

We are not demanding people.... we are also very loyal. If we find that people abuse that loyalty... we don't raise a ruckus... but we do walk away and not return. The world does not revolve around us... though we have seen many who think others are here to serve them.

Saying thank you... leaving a tip... giving a compliment are such easy things to do to encourage others and let them know they are appreciated. We find they people remember the [censored] but they also remember kindness.

No trip is perfect...no resort is perfect... but for us at this time in our life...Sxm and club orient are about as close to heaven on earth that we have found in traveling the last 20 years. We appreciate it more every year.

None of us know if each trip may be our last and we do our best to never take each other... or our health...or others for granted.

We come back to the real world rejuvenated and we stay that way because we dream about returning next year.

Thank you all for your comments and please know that I am honest and I tell things they way they are.... but it doesn't mean I am angry. The miscommunication with triple aaa was exactly that.... Alain says he was there... we could not find him. Next year... I am sure we will find each other.
Mistakes happen... his service for the past 17 years speaks for itself. I would highly recommend him.... and I certainly will not abandon him for this. There may be others who can get a car cheaper than we do ... although I can't imagine that... but something is to be said for the character of the man who always makes thing right if he has made a mistake. That's the kind of man he is. I apologize if I made it sound like I was angry with him... I am not.

[Linked Image]