Happy Easter everyone,

As mentioned in a prior post, we rearranged our flights in June due to a Seaborne schedule change. We have a sleep aboard at Moorings on Tuesday, the 13th, and our flights were originally scheduled to land at 4:00 pm. The schedule changed to 8:15 pm, so we are now flying down on Monday to allow plenty of time to get the boat right and get out early on Wednesday the 14th. In addition to the sleep aboard, we will be out 10 nights.

For Monday night, I called the Mariner Inn and evidently the only rooms that sleep 4 are $400+ for the night. If I am spending that much, I would consider booking the boat for an extra night and heading out Tuesday. The boat is currently available (since it is a Tuesday, I assume it will sit there from Saturday until Tuesday when we board). I wonder if Moorings will work with us on this night if the boat would not book anyway.

The other option is to stay somewhere else like Maria's. We stayed there last year and it was okay. We could hit a good beach the next morning, have lunch, and then provision and have our boat briefing late on Tuesday. This is obviously the less expensive option, but we will have to move our luggage around, which is more of a headache.

Any thoughts about either option would be appreciated. Thank you!

Steve S.