Murdock said:
We call it the blender fund, andi am a huge fan....it's too confusing for me - though not to all - to keep track of every five dollar bag of ice someone picks up....especially when group is split up....abd the mooring ball is just as bad...'we got the one 2 nights ago, they got last night, so....but we paid for cab last night'

add in a few singles on a trip and then the couple math gets worse. I recommend throwing in 400 a cpl at beginning of trip and add more along the way if you think you may need it....we pay for fuel (if needed) water taxis ice mooring trash and even a few appetizers if we're between meals and need to all eat a little something.

it's much easier to divide whatever's leftover in the cab or at airport and for me way less bothersome- i think it really works out to be more fair/equal.

keep bar and dinner tabs seperate, unless of course the folks that didn't bring enough cash need yours....they use their cc and u pay them cash - seen this a few times and it works out just fine, with no extra atm stop.

cash is king!

Yes. This.

[Linked Image]