JD..and Carol. I strongly disagree with your view of Pizza Pasta. We alo go there at least a couple of times during our stay...especially since we are right across the street. Every year, I get the baked lasagna...and truly think it is the best lasagna I have ever had...ANYWHERE. Also, their pizza isn't bad at all....in fact it's the best in the Maho area. Is Pizza Pasta a fancy place??? Easy answer...NO. Is it a bit tight inside...yes....since there is only a limited amount of space...but it is probably one of the best tasting restaurants on the island...run by a great family. Service has never been a problem... and when you take into consideration of the price, one will be hardpressed to find a better value for a fun, delicious Italian meal. One can go down the alley, to LaRosa2....or go to IZI....or Luna Rosa.....and spend triple the amount of money...and would be hard pressed to get a better meal than you would have at Pizza Pasta. After all, it is one of the islands ''original'' restaurants, still run by the same family. They must be doing something right to have been in business for at least the close to thirty years we have been going!!!!!!!