Good morning all,

We land at EIS at 7:20 pm on Monday, June 12th and we have a sleep aboard the following night at Moorings. I booked a rental car and we want to arrive at Moorings around 3:00 pm on the 13th so we can get the boat straight and hopefully do our boat briefing. It is not rented for a few days prior to our arrival, so I am hoping they will have it ready for us and allow us to board a little early if I tip them heavily.

On the 12th, I am a little concerned about driving all the way to CGB to spend the night given our late arrival. This will be our first time driving on Tortola - although this is not a significant concern. Last year, we stayed at Maria's and it was okay. However, we will have our daughters with us and it would be fun to be on a beach the morning of the 13th.

What do you think? Should we venture to the west side of the island the night we land? If so, where should we stay for the night that will allow for some fun the following morning? If not, what other options would you suggest?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Steve