This came up a couple weeks ago and I sent in a request for info. Here is their first response... However they sent me a follow up message that said their "VIP services are limited to the Terrence B. Lettsome Airport". I would be interested in a service that allowed me to skip the line at the ferry drop in Roadtown but it sounds like the BVIVIP service does not do that.

"

The British Virgin Islands are very greatful for our repeat Friends that enjoy coming home and making our Islands their favorite “Little Secrets”. In recognition of the loyalty and love that has been displayed by our Friends we are very pleased to introduce a special invitation to our returning Friends to become members of the BVI’s VIP Club.

Our Club offers three levels of membership, which is based on your number of pleasure visits to our beautiful Islands. The membership levels are set at:

Gold Level Membership- consists of 10 or more visits for our friends from North America/Caribbean/U.S.V.I and Puerto Rico. The rest of the world would qualify at their 7th visit.

Silver Level Membership- starts at the 6th visit for our Northern and Caribbean friends while the 4th visit for friends in other parts of the world.

Basic Level Membership- is for our friends that have just discovered our wonderful world here in the British Virgin Islands and want to really discover that “Little Secret”. Their visits start from their 3rd visit and 2nd visit respectively.

There are many great things to discover here in the British Virgin Islands and becoming a VIP Club member is where it all starts!! All of our members are special to us and we have chosen to thank each level of membership specially; Gold Members get to experience a little bit of luxury in our posh VIP Lounge as we execute the Immigration/Customs process. Silver/Basic Members receive the expedited Immigration/Customs process upon their arrivals.

Our main goal for our Territory is to make each and every visitor have lasting memorable moments during the beginning of their vacations to the end.

If you are interested, please go ahead and sign up at www.bvivipclub.com

"