Hi All -
I'm pretty new here. Looking for itinerary suggestions for our upcoming 10 day bareboat charter of BVI. We are 2 families of 4 adults, 4 teenagers each. First time to BVI! Arriving in STT on June 24th. We have chartered a Lagoon 450 from BVIYC from 6/24 - 7/4. The first and last night of our charter will be a sleep aboard at BVIYC's dock in Joma Marina - Road Town. So, we have about 9 days and 8 nights to work with. How does this look for a loose itinerary? Of course, we know we need to remain flexible, but I want a basic plan in place before we get there.

Sat 6/24: Arrive at BVIYC 4pm and sleep at BVIYC dock
Sun 6/25: Norman Island
Mon 6/26: Cooper Island
Tue 6/27: Virgin Gorda (Leverick Bay)
Wed 6/28: Virgin Gorda (Bitter End Yacht Club Marina or Saba Rock Marina)
Thu 6/29: Anegada (one night or two?)
Fri 6/30: Scrub Island or Marina Cay
Sat 7/1: Cane Garden Bay or JVD????
Sun 7/2: Peter Island (Great Harbor)
Mon 7/3: Return to Road Town BVIYC sleep aboard
Tue 7/4: 7am ferry to STT/Depart STT 1pm

If two nights are recommended in Anegada, where would you recommend dropping a night elsewhere? Would you put Anegada before VG so we can be at Leverick on a Friday night for the BBQ? I'm confused about the whole western part of this itinerary. Haven't done enough reading about the options on JVD or Little JVD. Any suggestions for best place to spend one night in that area? Or should we skip Anegada in favor of more time around western Tortola and JVD area. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Julie