I love BVI Yacht charters and their sleep aboard. We always walk to the Sports Club for dinner and stop by Riteway on the way back for last provisions (produce, bread and such). We are all about Jost and North Sound and will spend 2 days on each Island. What we have done from BVIYC is leave at 10 AM after briefings and go toward Jost first. It's downwind, you get to shake out the sails and then lunch onboard while anchored off Sandy Cay or Sandy Spit. Then we stay in Jost a couple of days; Little Jost, bubbly pool, Bee Line, Foxys and White Bay. Next we go to CGB for sunset and dinner and start working toward North Sound the next morning. We stay there a couple of days and then start working down the channel. We have done Anegada in a day. Leave early, be there by lunch and then leave by 2-3 the next day to be back in North Sound. We found a rental truck that charged us noon-2PM as 1 day. We have always ended in Norman: the Indians around noon, then pick up a ball in the bight and dingy to the caves and drinks at Willy T's is great final day for us. Then I get up at daylight and try to be at the BVIYC fuel dock first by 7AM. We just got back from our 7th trip and had a group like yours. PM me if I can help further.