|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
16 members (NumberCruncher, dj1094, lcote, Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, 6 invisible),
397
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I have sailed to and spent time in every one of the islands/countries mentioned [except Havana and Turks+Caicos]- probably more than any of the 'experts' they used for this ranking.
I have no quarrel with the BVI getting a high ranking but I took the time to read all of the descriptions in the article on all the islands and found them to be extremely superficial at Best.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|