Regarding itinerary...

I really like Tintamare and Grand Case too. Can't go wrong with either anchorage. Tintamare nothing ashore so be prepared to BBQ in a beautiful anchorage. Grand Case amazing restaurants... you'll have a difficult time choosing where to dine.

I'm very fond of Anguilla. If you have time spend a few days there, especially the outer islands such as Pricky Pear or Dog Island - note you cannot anchor overnight in the outer islands. Stop at Mead Bay if the wind is favorable and dine at Blanchards Beach Shack. Beaches are stunning in those areas.

You are able to clear out of Marigot by the ferry dock and clear in to Anguilla from Fort Louis Marina in Marigot - new service. I highly recommend doing this as it enables you to stop at Mead Bay or Sandy Island in Anguilla without having to go to Road Bay Anguilla to check in. It is pricy to go to Anguilla but worth it.

St Barths is a great destination too, very different than Anguilla. Spend a day or 2 if you have time. If you want a nice lunch accompanied with people watching, go to La Plage - Toms. Pricy but a day you won't forget. Watch the planes land in St Barths if you have time. Go to Il Forchue - beautiful.

Enjoy!! It's a fabulous area! I love the sailing area, quality of food there and the French culture.

Please note: sailing distances greater than the BVIs. You need to factor in how much sailing you wish to do versus land exploration. Going to st. Barths, Anguilla and of course anchorages in and around St. Martin can be a lot of sailing in 7 days. Especially if you plan on the outer islands of Anguilla. You cannot stay overnight and must head back to
Road Bay, Anguilla for the evening.

Last edited by d_fish; 07/30/2017 04:26 PM.