Saturday -day 3. Ate breakfast at home then headed out to El Zafiro Beach Club on the Dutch side. This is a quiet club with 20+ chairs set out near the airport. Beautiful Caribbean blue waters with golden sand. Long beach to walk If you eat lunch at the club then chair and umbrella free. Totally worth it. The staff are friendly and attentive. Had Chicken Caesar salad and hubby had pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. Yummy! Also had BBC that is like a banana milkshake with bailey. 3 adult beverages and meal came to $40...with free chairs=perfect. Loved this little hidden gem. Waves pretty calm. Went back home to fix steak on grill and drinks by the pool, Good day

Day 4 Yellow Sub for breakfast (jam crepes for hubby and croissant for me) then was a pool day. Hot and sunny like we like it. Dinner at Piazza Pascal in Grand Case. Hubby had lasagna that was delicious! I had special= ravioli with lobster and crab. I would get lasagna next time. Spoke with owners who were friendly.

Walked around town then back to watch Netflix. We have a great sized TV here but no English TV. Only French. Internet works well so using laptop to watch movies too busy to watch rest of year.

Note about traffic. Seems much crazier this year with more tie ups due to congestion. Think they will have to think about this soon! Or just get motorcycle and weave through the traffic!

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 08/08/2017 07:55 AM.