Yes, I think Turin is too large for what we're looking for. Neive looks very cool and it's close to Alba. The b&b you stayed in looks very nice. If we go there and we're lucky to have clear skies the mountain range covered in snow would be incredible from Peimonte. As far as cars go, we are a big vehicle family so the midsize car will be something to get used to, I need leg room! We'll have to decide if we want to rent a car in Zurich for the whole 2 weeks or break it up, but the cost of the swiss pass or euro pass we got last time is the same cost as a vehicle basically and we enjoy road trips, my daughter says it would be cool to drive for a change. Think of all the great little villages you speed passed on the train. Heck Peimont region is only 2-1/2 hours from Lugano. If the ladies want to go to Tuscany that's cool, Donna and I can easily hop back in the car a day or 2 later and head back across the border. We really did enjoy riding the trains, but we stuck to destinations not requiring a car. Anyhoo, surely somebody else in TTOL land has a small town or 2 to recommend to us, either in Italy or Switzerland??? Cheers!