|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Fraser, KDE12603, Kmon, lovemysxm, calle313, golda1, Mikel, 3 invisible),
363
guests, and
172
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31 |
Thanks guys. Spring Bay sounds good. I like the idea of letting everyone scramble and swim "Baths-style" but if memory serves it could be rough getting a dinghy with provisions onto the beach.
I've seen the pink and green place (Sandbox?) but I didn't know we could use it. It always looks empty when we go by. It might be a great spot to watch the parade of boats heading into Leverick and Bitter End as they race twilight. I know there is anchorage there so that's a plus too.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|